- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the snowmaking, on mountain snow placement and maintenance. Must have flexible schedule and be willing to work weekdays, weeknights, weekends and holidays.
- Set up snowmaking guns.
- Check and adjust air and water hydrants to maintain snow quality regularly.
- Operate snowmobiles or other machinery that may be towing snowmaking equipment or pulling hoses.
- Hook up and clean out snowmaking hoses and equipment regularly.
- Ensure safety requirements are met and adhered to at all times.
Flexible schedule, discounts on food, beverage and mountain activities.